You are a passionate experienced person who thrives on delivering future focused quality projects using the latest technology. You love leading and managing to culture over policy and procedure but know when to apply the rules. Bureaucracy and politics annoy you bigtime! You love getting your hands dirty and doing the hard jobs.
“We are looking for passionate new team members to help lead our culture”
You understand everyone is different and a black and white approach to leadership is ineffective.
You will help foster a liveable and inclusive place where people can come to discover and realise the best possibilities for their business, their projects and themselves. You love exploring ideas and finding a better way.
Personal development and growth is a continual journey, you love improving your skills and self-awareness.
We are seeking a highly organised project scheduler to implement and oversee project schedules. In this role, you will be collaborating with project managers and site managers with setting tasks, and monitoring the execution of project timelines and resources. You may also prepare project progress and performance evaluation reports.
To ensure success, project schedulers should possess solid industry knowledge and demonstrable experience in project scheduling.
- Consulting with project managers, site managers and technical experts to set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks.
- Resource programs with the business project people and subcontractors and suppliers.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective scheduling management system.
- Interact with project team and task managers to define scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan.
- Coordinating project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring project timelines and deadlines, including status.
- Analyse critical path and constraints to determine potential project schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timeous manner.
- Evaluating performance and preparing project progress reports.
- Accommodating updates and changes to project schedules.
- Recommending actions to keep projects within budget and completed on time.
- Keeping stakeholders informed of project timelines and deadlines.
- Documenting project scheduling processes and maintaining records.
- Develop and update four-weekly short interval schedule working with project teams on individual projects.
- Suggest management of risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, or in a related field.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a project scheduler in a related industry.
- Advanced proficiency in project scheduling software, such as MS Projects.
- Extensive experience in schedule planning and management.
- In-depth knowledge of the scope of projects within the industry.
- Advanced ability to evaluate project progress and facilitate interventions.
- Ability to keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills.
We do not compromise on culture fit. Even if the need is great for the skills or experience, we recruit on culture fit first.
The way we lead, is the way you aspire to lead.
Wiley is an international company with head office in Brisbane and offices around Australia, NZ and Asia. You’ll be part of our integrated project delivery or construction teams.
The way we lead, is the way you aspire to lead
Checkout some of our past projects – Click here
BEFORE APPLYING – Go through our culture – this is a snapshot of who we are. Please consider employment at Wiley only if you feel as strongly about our values and culture as we do. We live, breath and play by our culture everyday.
If you love what you see and more importantly how our culture makes you feel, please apply here.
Did you know we also support defense reserves too. – Click here to read more