Project Manager – Engineering
We are on the lookout for a Project Manager – Engineering or a Senior Project Engineer
You are a passionate experienced person who thrives on delivering future focused, quality projects using the latest technology.
You understand everyone is different and a black and white approach to leadership is ineffective.
You will help foster a liveable and inclusive place where people can come to discover and realise the best possibilities for their business, their projects and themselves. You love exploring ideas and finding a better way.
Personal development and growth is a continual journey, you love improving your skills and self-awareness.
- Minimum of 10 years in a project management or senior engineering role in equipment or food manufacturing industries . Exposure to food processing or complex operational brownfield projects and commissioning
- A Bachelor of Engineering or similar is an advantage
- The ability to interface and build a rapport with a variety of people
- Successful applicants will be autonomous have enthusiasm to learn and contribute across all aspects of what we do
- Those who join Wiley have a passion for quality, integrity, future focus, a sense of community and exhibit behaviour that empowers those they work with
- General project management and contract administration
- Attending sites and ensuring SQE policies and procedures are complied with
- Manage project risk and safety
- Project stakeholder engagement and management – within Wiley and externally (client, contractors, suppliers, consultants, authorities, etc.)
- Programming and forecasting
- Read and understand complex documentation, measure quantities and assist in the preparation of project estimates
- Assist in the preparation of project cost submissions
- Prepare project delivery program and monitor progress to ensure that the project is delivered on time
- Manage the project cost plans to ensure the project is delivered within budget
- Supervise and review work to ensure the performance and quality are achieved in line with specifications, understanding the integration of food processing and construction
- Oversee progress claims for work completed and manage sub-contractors
- Participate in actively building and maintaining relationships across Wiley, with various industry suppliers/contractors and with new and existing clients
We do not compromise on cultural fit. Even if the need is great for the skills or experience, we recruit on cultural fit first. You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this job
We are unreasonably selective and have extraordinarily high standards.
Wiley is an international company with offices around Australia, NZ and Asia. We are seeking applicants for New Zealand and you can be located anywhere, travel will be necessary depending on project location. You’ll be part of our integrated project delivery team.
The way we lead, is the way you aspire to lead
Checkout some of our past projects – Click here
BEFORE APPLYING – Go through our culture – this is a snapshot of who we are. Please consider employment at Wiley only if you feel as strongly about our values and culture as we do. We live, breath and play by our culture everyday.
If you love what you see and more importantly how our culture makes you feel, please apply here.
Did you know we also support defense reserves too. – Click here to read more