Marketing and Communications Manager
At Wiley, we believe in making a difference and creating a better future.
Our team of 200+ professionals across Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia and Thailand generate innovative ideas, engineer, manage and build anything our client’s desire. Our solutions solve complex challenges for our clients no matter their industry, be it food manufacturing, education, defence, water & infrastructure, health, renewables, commercial or horticulture.
We are The Project Delivery Company, who guarantee our clients consistently feel empowered, calm, confident, supported and in control. Led by our values, our teams drive high performance and deliver innovative solutions. We maintain a liveable and inclusive place where people can come to discover and realise the best possibilities for their business, their projects and themselves.
We are seeking a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team and make an impact of their own. See below for details…
You are passionate about what you do, experienced in B2B, and relationship led. You will help foster an inclusive workplace where people can come to discover and realise the best possibilities for their business, their projects and themselves. You love exploring ideas and finding a better way. Personal development and growth is a continual journey, and you love improving your skills and self-awareness.
About this opportunity
As Marketing and Communications Manager you are an organisational influencer responsible for brand management, communications, social media, content development and public relations as they relate to the organisation’s initiatives, events and activities.
You will be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision. You will have a balance of strategic marketing nous, hands-on experience, and the confidence to lead initiatives from conception to completion.
Reporting to the Chief Future Officer, you will…
• Implement our new Australian & New Zealand marketing strategy across best-practice internal and external marketing channels
• Develop internal relationships, systems and processes to consistently collect and analyse high quality business and project information that informs marketing activities
• Work with all business units to achieve desired commercial outcomes, including close consultation with the Executive and Business Development Teams
• Develop a deep understanding of internal and external stakeholder needs through research and industry event participation
• Conceptualise, design and execute all national and international marketing campaigns and collateral with your lean inhouse marketing team and external service providers
• Secure, manage and execute strategic sponsorship, networking and industry event opportunities
• Champion positive brand reputation through strategic and effective Public Relations
• Prepare and deliver Monthly Marketing Board Reports.
• Contribute to delivering high-quality tender/bid proposals
• Tertiary qualification in Marketing or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years B2B marketing and brand experience
• Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience managing a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in construction, engineering or food industries on a national and/or international scale.
• Software: Google Analytics (SEO knowledge a bonus), WordPress (editing), MailChimp
We do not compromise on culture fit. Even if the need is great for the skills or experience, we recruit on culture fit first.
The way we lead, is the way you aspire to lead
Wiley is an international company with head office in Brisbane and offices around Australia, NZ and Asia.
Checkout some of our past projects – Click here
BEFORE APPLYING – Go through our culture – this is a snapshot of who we are. Please consider employment at Wiley only if you feel as strongly about our values and culture as we do. We live, breath and play by our culture everyday.
If you love what you see and more importantly how our culture makes you feel, CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Did you know we also support defense reserves too. – Click here to read more