We are on the lookout for an Estimator
You are a passionate experienced person who thrives on delivering future focused quality projects using the latest technology. You love leading and managing to culture over policy and procedure but know when to apply the rules. Bureaucracy and politics annoy you bigtime! You love getting your hands dirty and doing the hard jobs.
“We are looking for passionate new team members to help lead our culture”
You understand everyone is different and a black and white approach to leadership is ineffective.
You will help foster a liveable and inclusive place where people can come to discover and realise the best possibilities for their business, their projects and themselves. You love exploring ideas and finding a better way.
Personal development and growth is a continual journey, you love improving your skills and self-awareness.
- Sound communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines, prioritise tasks and coordinate others.
- Strong document management skills
- Intermediate to Advanced MS work skills and proficient in MS office
- CostX experience highly desireable
- Suitable for those who have studied, recently graduated or are in final year of Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Liaise with colleagues to assist with the coordination of submissions
- Liaise and build rapport with subcontractors and suppliers
- Upload drawings to the file transfer site and instruct subcontractors and suppliers on how to use the facility
- Assist in the creation and preparation of correspondence, documentation, reports, presentations and/or publications
- Assist the team – including meetings, minutes, travel, expenses, etc
- Manage the day to day activities of staff supported
- Maintain project filing system where relevant
- Database management
- Assist in reporting activities
- Any other duties that may be required
BEFORE APPLYING – Go through our culture – this is a snapshot of who we are. Please consider employment at Wiley only if you feel as strongly about our values and culture as we do. We live, breath and play by our culture everyday.
Our Code#4 is Diversity kicks arse! We seek different backgrounds, perspectives and opinions. We also energetically encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply to join our team.
All applications will be submitted via our cloud-based Human Resources Information System that retains data in the United States. We encourage applicants to review the Data Processing Agreement should they be interested.
The way we lead, is the way you aspire to lead