We are on the lookout for a Contracts Administrator.
You are a passionate experienced person who thrives on delivering future-focused quality projects using the latest technology.
You understand everyone is different and a black and white approach to leadership is ineffective.
You will help foster a liveable and inclusive place where people can come to discover and realise the best possibilities for their business, their projects and themselves. You love exploring ideas and finding a better way.
Personal development and growth is a continual journey, you love improving your skills and self-awareness.
- 2-6 years in a similar role. Exposure to food processing or complex operational brownfield projects and commissioning.
- You will possess intermediate skills in MS word, excel and project.
- A Bachelor of Construction Management, Engineering or similar is an advantage
- The ability to interface and build a rapport with a variety of people
- Successful applicants will be autonomous have enthusiasm to learn and contribute across all aspects of what we do
- Those who join Wiley have a passion for quality, integrity, future focus, a sense of community and exhibit behaviour that empowers those they work with
- You will be able to demonstrate working inside a tight, highly productive construction and more specifically Contracts Administration team and support your teammates at all times.
- We will need a willingness to be flexible on working hours and engagements as part of our diverse business.
- The Wiley experiences will be varied and challenging. In addition to technical training, we also focus strongly on people skills and how to interact and lead with professional integrity and assertiveness.
We do not compromise on culture fit. Even if the need is great for the skills or experience, we recruit on culture fit first.
We are unreasonably selective and have extraordinarily high standards.
The way we lead, is the way you aspire to lead
Wiley is an international company with head office in Brisbane and offices around Australia, NZ and Asia. You’ll be part of our integrated project delivery or construction teams.
Checkout some of our past projects – Click here
BEFORE APPLYING – Go through our culture – this is a snapshot of who we are. Please consider employment at Wiley only if you feel as strongly about our values and culture as we do. We live, breath and play by our culture everyday.
If you love what you see and more importantly how our culture makes you feel, please apply here.
Did you know we also support defence reserves too? – Click here to read more