WILEY CADET PROGRAM – MELBOURNE BASED
Run with the pack. Wiley is a people oriented, family company which prides itself on the quality, progressive relationships we forge with our people, our clients and the industry as a whole.
Make your mark and make a difference. Working with Wiley is about innovation, inspiration and progress. Whatever you do with us, you play a part in pioneering a better future throughout Australia and beyond.
Empowering our people at Wiley is a key part of our values and culture. During our over 100 years of business, many people started their career in our cadet program. In fact, some of our longest tenured employees were cadets/apprentices under our Executive Chairman’s grandfather.
- The Wiley Cadet Program is structured for 2-4 years. The length depends on how much of your degree is completed, and how hungry you are to develop. We don’t believe that your career progression should be dictated by a standard measure of time, but what you make of the that time.
- Suitable for those who are currently studying a degree in Urban Development, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or similar.
- Position is required to work in with a multidisciplinary team of project delivery professionals
- You will gain exposure to multiple sections of the business: estimating; contracts administration; design; engineering; site management; project management; finance etc.
The role is based in the Melbourne office and on project sites in the Melbourne surrounds. Projects might come up further afield however we are conscious of your study commitments and therefore location to university.
Are you a perfect fit?
– First and foremost, we are seeking ATTITUDE! Skills are trainable, but attitude is a must. We are seeking someone who is keen, wants to learn, be an equal team member and has DRIVE.
– You will be currently completing (or recently graduated from) a degree in Urban Development, Construction Management, Engineering, or similar. If you are currently studying, you must have completed at least two years full-time equivalent as a foundation.
– You will study part-time, and work part-time, increasing hours during university holidays.
– You’ll add to our culture. Wiley’s culture is a sum of its parts. We seek diversity of background, ideas and interests. Most of all we seek great humans that you look forward to working with every day. Read about our culture: culture.wiley.com.au